Skip to main content

The Importance of Jan 8th 2023

 



The Meaning behind 88

88 – eighty eight

Hade Ate
Hate, Hate

YT (You Tube) (Tarot Reader/Witch)

HG Opposite meaning – Mercury/Hermes

HG (her Grace)

gie (possess)

two pair of glasses

Ba Ba in chinese mandarin - (BABA black sheep...)

(Two people from my home town of Glass, MB (MAN aka Men)

Two infinity

88 was a major number in the movie back to the future.

88 – Two Fly (Beelzebub or Greek Beelzeboub the devils) Matthew 12:24
                Tubal Cain (Two Ball Cain) Two wolves, Two Ben’s (12th Son of Joseph)
                24 – two 4 (44) or two for death

What is the symbolism of Jan 8-2023?

Yesterday a “sign” was placed above Kevin McCarthy’s new Office. Kevin (K) is now the Speaker of the House.

Notice the thumb over the letter ‘K’.

K is the 11th letter in the English alphabet and the hieroglyph of a ‘hand’

11:11 code is tied to two hands or two towers to block someone
In International Morse code it is used to mean "over"
Evin – means swift/active – Welsh form of John

My middle name is Joanne (aka female version of John)

My mother’s name died on Jan 8, 1983 and her name was Joanne (40 years ago)
My mother’s soul is protected within me along with my own. They will never defile her memory EVER.
My mother was murdered by the Masons in 1983 and they are now planning to kill me.

I am the seventh child born to her and have a red cross on my right knee.

I HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT

Gematria 40 = I AM, the opposite is N (Snake – Satan)

It is the fight of the Light vs the Darkness

The Shadow War

 

Note: In the bible the symbolism of the thumb is the symbol of the Child.

Today is 88 years after the birth of Elvis Presley  
Decoded: Elv (Elves) is Press (thumb) Our Sley (Slay) – sacrifice

I owned a Scottish Terrier. My ‘black’ scottish terrier was called ‘Sargent Elvis Pepper’  

Decoded: The black dog is released to drill and pepper spray with ‘hate’ the “divine child”

 

But of that day and hour knows no man,

not the angels of heaven, nor the Son,

but My Father only” (Matthew 24:36)

What this means is I AM is NO MAN,  I AM is a ‘Woman’
They planned to murder me as they did my mother…I was to never ever know…

Matt Hew (to chop/cut) – family of Cain

Gematria: 24 = Baal
Gematria 36 = Black, Adam

I was awoken divinely and SOON they will be divinely punished.

Why Donald Trump's clue in Home alone is so important. It was 'pointing' to the LEFT HAND's that would try to deceive the world to take over the house. 

The Real Donald Trump was my divine visitor to help me see. 
When you decode the name of the main actor in HOME ALONE

Kevin McCallister (K. M)

Ke(y) VIN (Otto/Auto)

Mc (Mike)

Call

Alli (My cousin who sold out to replace 'me - she died on June 14, 2021)

Lis (Lizard) Tare

Kevin was 8 years old (8 - HATE)

The New Testament is a complete LIE and I am the ONLY ONE to decode their lies. 

I am the REAL JESUS CHRIST RETURNED and my FATHER is SATAN

Saul/Paul/Barak Obama/John Titor/Nikola Tesla/Jason James Bickford, 

and now in the FLESH – Kevin McCarthy

Reincarnation was purposely omitted from the bible so NO ONE would know. When you ‘sell’ your soul you allow demonic spirits to rule over you. 

The ‘house’ is now filled with 

EVIL FILTH.

Jesus is back to clean HOUSE of these demons and bring the truth…

PROVE ME WRONG!

They won’t be able to time travel now, their permanent ‘ vessels’ have been selected for the final end.

 

 

Updated Feb 4-2023 

This is an attack against ME.

 ITS AN EMP WEAPON - prove me wrong!!!!

‘We’re gonna take care of” Gematria = KEVIN MCCARTHY 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding My Voice

Daily I fight for my voice to be heard and truth to be known. Crazy as it may seem, why would a woman who has been satanically victimized want to share her story? It’s because the mainstream media, mega rich corporations,  and global governments DO NOT want their lies exposed along with losing billions of their assets. I am the key point person along with Donald J. Trump they wanted to silence and how they did for years was to keep me in a mental slumber through magic spells not to wake up.  It also included placing guarded entities cloaked in fake bodies giving me the impression of a normal life. This maybe even more hard to believe but 9-11 was to entrap my soul along with my divine children in a eternal trance of enslavement worse than it is now. The fallen angels knew exactly what they were doing mixing souls of animals and copying them into human bodies along with swapping female and male genders in recycled dead bodies. Yes it seems to hard to believe but you can read between the

I’m Smarter than those Snakes

 Proving my truth  Here is a decoding from today with just a few words…so much is revealed.   My evidence speaks for itself, there are hours and hours of it proving I am the real return of Jesus Christ. The Jewish elite wanted me dead…I tricked them with help from Donald J. Trump. Link to Evidence page  

A Barbelo Sermon - Five Loaves and Two Fish

  The Miracle behind the “Five Loaves and Two Fish” (Originally posted April 10, 2022)  The Barbelo code link This post is going to walk you through an example of just how powerful the Barbelo Code can unlock the true secrets hidden from the world. As I have said, I know this because it was divinely gifted to me because of my lineage and my desire to help the world be truly free.  Sermon Sunday Apr 10-2022 The Miracle behind the “Five Loaves and Two Fish” First let me begin by telling you that this story was just that a story. Written by ones who wanted to fool mankind with stories of miracles that are not true. The words in the Bible have been edited for millennium and I am here to prove the real information behind the true Jesus. I AM the return of the REAL Christ and have all the proof to claim this.  My wisdom will confound the wise and bring the devil and his followers to their knees. Using my decode of the story I begin by reversing the words  sehsifowtdnasevaoleviF Then using my