Skip to main content

Faith in Myself





It all began from the tiniest seed…my spark of faith grew from there.

My journey of faith began at 4 1/2 years old but it exploded 
into a tree of righteousness when I walked by faith and not by sight in 2020.

This may appear just as words,  but I was incredibly tested beyond what I could bare at times. 
Little did I know I would find I was to house the light of the universe, the Divine Chrism inside me.
This intelligence gave way to a divine understanding that manifested through music, art, and divine visions. Then over time the light gave illumination to the world around me. It cracked the codes of humanity’s bondage and enslavement, and it was a gift of universal wisdom for me to bring forth this teaching in a simple form for everyone to learn. 

I AM the Chain Breaker and Truth Warrior


My new language I bring will expose 
With Real Eyes
The Real Lies



My Prophetic Creations: 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m Smarter than those Snakes

 Proving my truth  Here is a decoding from today with just a few words…so much is revealed.   My evidence speaks for itself, there are hours and hours of it proving I am the real return of Jesus Christ. The Jewish elite wanted me dead…I tricked them with help from Donald J. Trump. Link to Evidence page  

Beyond the Veil

 What I truly know… I have been living in this false paradigm reality of ‘beyond the veil’ for over three years now. I have to share with you just how profound and unnerving this has been for me along with all the extreme mental and physical trauma I have also had to experience. Not a day passes that I don’t yell and cry about the pain in which my body feels in this world. I cry tears knowing that the truth is sitting in me and I have done my due diligence to write and record videos of my experience as best as I could over these few years. I fight with seeing the extreme injustices that exist, I fight with the extreme constant fear based news, I fight with the constant global injustices of the elite and all their atrocious lies against the people of the world. Having the real-eyes to see through the veil, and decoding the real hidden truth is utterly mind blowing and heart wrenching at the same time. It’s heart wrenching because I too was deceived in believing in a ‘god’ who I ...

The Unravelling to Disclose

When this journey for me began to ‘unravel’ FUN wasn’t a word I would use to describe any of the experiences I was going through. In fact it was unbelievably terrifying and disturbing. My shaking awakening happened very violently and shocked me beyond belief. I have a song that I wrote about how I never believed in ‘ME’ until I looked in the mirror and wow that took everything I had to believe in myself. Little did I know I was actually to be the vessel for the incarnation of the Living God but that new identity wasn’t completely disclosed to me. I had snippets of memories but with this whole MK Ultra mind control programming, I literally began to doubt everything about me and my past.  As each month passed, I journaled my trauma, my feelings, my thoughts, and my communication with the GOD who I believed would help me. I didn’t know at the time that there was a ‘ copy ’ of my consciousness was made and as I was going through this manic trauma, I was experiencing a dual simulation w...