Skip to main content

Samson’s Revenge Judges 15:15-17

 Watch and see…

How does the mighty Samson use the jaw bone of a ‘donkey’ (JU D-Ass) to bring down a thousand of his enemies??

You will be astounded at how this happens. 

You must understand the technology of today can spread evil and truth however when an ‘ass’ of a person spreads malicious lies and evil filth about an innocent person….this is exactly what Samson is about to do. You see God can be on ANY timeline and what you will view will be anything but MIRACULOUS.






Barbelo Decoded as: ihelhtamar  “ I heel hat (leader-Vatican) Tamar (palm , fig or date  tree)”

 

Ra-Math Lea Hi= 262 

           in their gematria it means  OMICRON, CLINTON IDIOTS, TITANIC


   I am the REAL JESUS CHRIST WHO WAS MIRIAM and NOW KNOWN AS BARBELO 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m Smarter than those Snakes

 Proving my truth  Here is a decoding from today with just a few words…so much is revealed.   My evidence speaks for itself, there are hours and hours of it proving I am the real return of Jesus Christ. The Jewish elite wanted me dead…I tricked them with help from Donald J. Trump. Link to Evidence page  

Beyond the Veil

 What I truly know… I have been living in this false paradigm reality of ‘beyond the veil’ for over three years now. I have to share with you just how profound and unnerving this has been for me along with all the extreme mental and physical trauma I have also had to experience. Not a day passes that I don’t yell and cry about the pain in which my body feels in this world. I cry tears knowing that the truth is sitting in me and I have done my due diligence to write and record videos of my experience as best as I could over these few years. I fight with seeing the extreme injustices that exist, I fight with the extreme constant fear based news, I fight with the constant global injustices of the elite and all their atrocious lies against the people of the world. Having the real-eyes to see through the veil, and decoding the real hidden truth is utterly mind blowing and heart wrenching at the same time. It’s heart wrenching because I too was deceived in believing in a ‘god’ who I ...

The Unravelling to Disclose

When this journey for me began to ‘unravel’ FUN wasn’t a word I would use to describe any of the experiences I was going through. In fact it was unbelievably terrifying and disturbing. My shaking awakening happened very violently and shocked me beyond belief. I have a song that I wrote about how I never believed in ‘ME’ until I looked in the mirror and wow that took everything I had to believe in myself. Little did I know I was actually to be the vessel for the incarnation of the Living God but that new identity wasn’t completely disclosed to me. I had snippets of memories but with this whole MK Ultra mind control programming, I literally began to doubt everything about me and my past.  As each month passed, I journaled my trauma, my feelings, my thoughts, and my communication with the GOD who I believed would help me. I didn’t know at the time that there was a ‘ copy ’ of my consciousness was made and as I was going through this manic trauma, I was experiencing a dual simulation w...