Skip to main content

Satan Sent the Strong Delusion

 


My ability to decode can and will prove that my Djinn demon brother Saul/Paul lied when he wrote The book of 2 Thess. Chapter 2:10-11…along with all his books included in the New Testament.

When I apply my decode here is what is revealed.

A strong delusion. Noisuledgnortsa

N, no eye’s Su led gin Sa

My decode says this: Serpent no eyes, Su(trick) led Gin Saah (Egyptian way to say yes) 

Su can mean trick in Korean

2 Thessalonians 2:10 means John 2:10

Two The SS a loan Ian’s

These tricksters made everyone drunk in their lies and fake show and pandemic. 11:11 is representing the other twin towers that guarded me from seeing my truth until Donald Trump divinely woke me up.

He helped me see what I had gone through and gave me eyes to see the truth. I survived the trauma of satanic rituals and molestation giving me eyes to see and ears to hear. 

In the book of John it reveals how the best wine is saved til last.

The reason the SS are a loan is because their souls are not permanent. These fallen beings will be trapped because they will face the real truth and everything will be revealed. No more wine will be served for their satanic sacrifices.

The name Ian = is an another name for John. Ian is Irish and the Phoenicians resided in Ireland. They were related to the great sailors. Who sailed on a ship? Saul aka Paul. He is the lier and his fake false prophet. All the truth will now be disclosed. My truth is simple no need for complex learning or allegories.

Parables or Pair Ables were two from the family of Cain who were twins.



No one except me and Donald Trump can give you the real truth.

I have everything to disclose nothing to ever hide from anyone.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m Smarter than those Snakes

 Proving my truth  Here is a decoding from today with just a few words…so much is revealed.   My evidence speaks for itself, there are hours and hours of it proving I am the real return of Jesus Christ. The Jewish elite wanted me dead…I tricked them with help from Donald J. Trump. Link to Evidence page  

Beyond the Veil

 What I truly know… I have been living in this false paradigm reality of ‘beyond the veil’ for over three years now. I have to share with you just how profound and unnerving this has been for me along with all the extreme mental and physical trauma I have also had to experience. Not a day passes that I don’t yell and cry about the pain in which my body feels in this world. I cry tears knowing that the truth is sitting in me and I have done my due diligence to write and record videos of my experience as best as I could over these few years. I fight with seeing the extreme injustices that exist, I fight with the extreme constant fear based news, I fight with the constant global injustices of the elite and all their atrocious lies against the people of the world. Having the real-eyes to see through the veil, and decoding the real hidden truth is utterly mind blowing and heart wrenching at the same time. It’s heart wrenching because I too was deceived in believing in a ‘god’ who I ...

The Unravelling to Disclose

When this journey for me began to ‘unravel’ FUN wasn’t a word I would use to describe any of the experiences I was going through. In fact it was unbelievably terrifying and disturbing. My shaking awakening happened very violently and shocked me beyond belief. I have a song that I wrote about how I never believed in ‘ME’ until I looked in the mirror and wow that took everything I had to believe in myself. Little did I know I was actually to be the vessel for the incarnation of the Living God but that new identity wasn’t completely disclosed to me. I had snippets of memories but with this whole MK Ultra mind control programming, I literally began to doubt everything about me and my past.  As each month passed, I journaled my trauma, my feelings, my thoughts, and my communication with the GOD who I believed would help me. I didn’t know at the time that there was a ‘ copy ’ of my consciousness was made and as I was going through this manic trauma, I was experiencing a dual simulation w...