Skip to main content

They Stole My House Keys


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

John 10:10 

A thief came into my house during my childhood. They knew who I was, the symbol of the Red Cross on my knee confirms it. It was their mark on me, my spiritual uniqueness.

Our house is actually our ‘soul’, the Chief thief who is Gadreel, the leader of the fallen, the Jinn, the Archons, the ones who created lust and sin and most importantly the lies of death.
As a child I was raised in a house that was ordered by a master mason, my beloved mother in this realm was murdered by them at 50’s old. I knew this because I protected her precious soul from their evil influences.

My childhood traumas by the masons began early, much of my memory had been hidden of their rituals but thanks to my beloved divine visitor who protected me, I came back to document it ALL in order to put them in eternal jail.

On my sixteenth birthday I was raped by a Frenchman whose name was my initial clue that I left behind…my massive quantum quantity of breadcrumb clues was left in everything and on everyone. My imprint was everywhere.

I was the one who cracked their matrix code, and recoded it all to capture them all in their wicked lies. I knew when the thief would come and try to steal from my ‘house’ so I laid a very special trap for them. This whole website is dedicated to helping the world learn my story and the real TRUTH, leaving no ‘stone’ unturned.


My Prophetic Creations: 

https://barbelocreations.pixels.com/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m Smarter than those Snakes

 Proving my truth  Here is a decoding from today with just a few words…so much is revealed.   My evidence speaks for itself, there are hours and hours of it proving I am the real return of Jesus Christ. The Jewish elite wanted me dead…I tricked them with help from Donald J. Trump. Link to Evidence page  

Beyond the Veil

 What I truly know… I have been living in this false paradigm reality of ‘beyond the veil’ for over three years now. I have to share with you just how profound and unnerving this has been for me along with all the extreme mental and physical trauma I have also had to experience. Not a day passes that I don’t yell and cry about the pain in which my body feels in this world. I cry tears knowing that the truth is sitting in me and I have done my due diligence to write and record videos of my experience as best as I could over these few years. I fight with seeing the extreme injustices that exist, I fight with the extreme constant fear based news, I fight with the constant global injustices of the elite and all their atrocious lies against the people of the world. Having the real-eyes to see through the veil, and decoding the real hidden truth is utterly mind blowing and heart wrenching at the same time. It’s heart wrenching because I too was deceived in believing in a ‘god’ who I ...

The Unravelling to Disclose

When this journey for me began to ‘unravel’ FUN wasn’t a word I would use to describe any of the experiences I was going through. In fact it was unbelievably terrifying and disturbing. My shaking awakening happened very violently and shocked me beyond belief. I have a song that I wrote about how I never believed in ‘ME’ until I looked in the mirror and wow that took everything I had to believe in myself. Little did I know I was actually to be the vessel for the incarnation of the Living God but that new identity wasn’t completely disclosed to me. I had snippets of memories but with this whole MK Ultra mind control programming, I literally began to doubt everything about me and my past.  As each month passed, I journaled my trauma, my feelings, my thoughts, and my communication with the GOD who I believed would help me. I didn’t know at the time that there was a ‘ copy ’ of my consciousness was made and as I was going through this manic trauma, I was experiencing a dual simulation w...